** A half down payment is required to be made, which is to purchase the produce, meat, condiments, etc for the menu. The remaining payment is due the week of the
event, and final numbers is finalized 2 weeks prior to the event, no changes. Invoices must be paid on the said due date whether its a half down-payment, or paid in full. Failure to do so will result in a late fee charge. If paid by credit card there is a 2% service fee charged.
Frequently asked questions:
•We provide the disposable plates, cutlery, napkins (additional fe. If the event is at for example Brian King Centre in Warman, or Northridge Community Hall in Martensville we can use the real plates there.
•We only offer buffet style for large groups, small groups we can offer family style or plated. Plated style is an additional cost.
•We can provide midnight lunch upon request.
• Coffee/ tea/ juice can be added on for an additional fee. 50 or less is $50.00, 100+ is $100.00
• I have staff that comes to serve, replenish the buffet, and clear plates/cutlery.
• We clean up what we bring to the event, if you wish to have leftovers at the end of the event we can have it placed in disposable containers and it well be in the fridge for you to take home. You are responsible to bring the containers.
• What is provided from the client upon booking is numbers, menu chosen, any dietary restrictions, a half down-payment to secure the date, if you choose to pay in full it can be arranged to do so please let me know. If numbers go up or down the invoice can be changed accordingly. Final numbers are 2 weeks prior to the date, remaining balance is due the week of the event. At the location of the wedding if buffet tables could be set up, and the dessert table would be great as I come earlier to set up the chaffing pans, etc.
• 150 or less of people is the number we can accommodate to for off site catering.
• I only book weddings from October- to mid May as we are very busy with Golf season in the summer in Warman.
Private events booked at the Legends Golf Course:
**Groups are required to use the trained Legend Golf Course bartenders. During off season November- April you are required to provide your own liquor license/ alcohol/ pop you want to be served. Bartenders are $30
per hour for a minimum of 3 hours. We require one bartender per 25 people in attendance.**
***Rental Fee to be paid to the Legends Golf Course:
0-3 Hours $300.00 this includes bartender service as well.
4+ Hours $500.00 this includes bartender service as well.
After your event, you must clean up what you bring to the facility. If a mess is left, you will be invoiced a cleaning fee of $150.00.
A signed contract must be fulfilled in order to secure your booking!
Events booked for catering; Small or Large private events.
* If the event is cancelled 3 weeks or more. In advance of the event date booked, 50% of the deposit and rental fee (rental fee is private events) will be refunded.
If the event is cancelled less than 14 days, to the booked event date. Any deposits and rental fee (rental fee is private events) taken are non-refundable.
If the event is cancelled 72 hours or less, of the event date, full event charges will apply, including the rental fee ( rental fee is private events) (This is based on the estimated event quote discussed).
** Mileage, plus 15% gratuity, and GST/ PST is included in the final price!
GrayCon Catering LTD. is a registered/insured, SHA certified/ Food Safe Certified catering business, and we thank you for taking the time to inquire to us for your venue!